ULPSU CAMPAIGN TEAM
UL Postgraduate Students’ Union
UCC Works Award Programme
Students wishing to receive their award through the Student Life Pathway ( Reps ) can get involved
How to register for the UCC Works Award:
Register your Place on the UCC Works Award Student Life Pathway using the links above.
The Ceremony will take place mid-March 2020.
The Reflective Report information will be sent to you in February 2020.
How to keep track of your hours:
1) Login to www.studentvolunteer.ie/ucc
2) Click REGISTER (this just registers you on the computer system)
3) Sign up and fill out the form and make up your own password
4) This will allow you into your own unique dashboard.
5) In the “Opportunities” section, select “View More” and register there for the UCC Works Award
Student Life Pathway (whichever route you are taking)
6) The next screen will say “nearly there”… this is where you enter a note as to why you are
applying. Please enter “I am a member of the UCC XXX Society/Club... or member of uLink
Peer Support etc "
7) Your registration will be pending there, until it is approved.
8) Once approved, you can now begin to log your hours. You can manage and track everything
Is training provided?: Yes
Minimum time commitment per week:
1 hour p/week
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to get in touch:
Name: UCC Works Award Programme
Address: UCC Works Award Programme , UCC Career Services
StudentVolunteer.ie enables students to have the opportunity to: enrich your personal development and employability skills, have a fun experience, meet new people, and give back to your community. Sign up now.Register Now