COVID-19 2020 PRESIDENT’S VOLUNTEER AWARD
COVID19 2020 PVA
is a new once-off PVA introduced by President Des Fitzgerald
to reward and formally acknowledge your voluntary contribution during the pandemic.
COVID19 2020 PVA will only be awarded to students that volunteered on COVID19 volunteer initiatives
(note: there is no hourly requirement for COVID19 PVA - criteria and instructions below)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND TAKE NOTE:
- COVID19 2020 PVA does not replace existing PVA or their criteria.
- If applying for both COVID19 and existing PVA - two separate applications are required (tip: save time by: copying personal information page, keep reflection brief).
- UL Student Transcript will show all awards (UL is the only HE to formally acknowledge student volunteering)
CRITERIA FOR COVID19 2020 PVA:
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND TAKE NOTE OF GUIDELINES TO CUT DOWN ON EMAILS)
- COVID19 2020 PVA applies only to COVID19 related volunteering - this can be your own initiative and or an initiative managed by another individual/organisation.
- Applicants must set up a student volunteer dashboard on www.studentvolunteer.ie/ul
- For COVID19 2020 PVA (only) make one entry on ad-hoc hours (My Other Volunteering) on your studentvolunteer.ie dashboard. This entry must include the following; Name of your volunteer initiative, the location of the initiative, your volunteer supervisor, a very brief summary of work involved and number of hours volunteered.
- Complete reflective portfolio (keep it brief) download here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org asap or before June 30th, 2020.
All queries to email@example.com