How to apply for your President's Volunteer Award for AY20/21
***DEADLINE May 31st 2021***
- Log all your hours on studentvolunteer.ie.
- Make sure all hours have been approved by your volunteer supervisor.
- Complete reflective portfolio 2021 see form below. (Make sure your logged into your UL windows 365 account using your UL student username and password so you can access the form.)
N.B - PLEASE FILL IN BOTH SECTIONS TO COMPLETE PVA APPLICATION
N.B - There is no 3 hour cap this academic year. Students must achieve a minimum of 20 hours to apply for a PVA.
Types of Awards:
- Gold - minimum of 60 volunteer hours
- Silver - minimum of 40 volunteer hours
- Bronze - minimum of 20 volunteer hours
- Plassey - minimum of 12 volunteer hours (International students here for one semester only)
- *COVID-19 2021 PVA - no hours required
- Overseas Award (Must complete pre and post Comhlamh training)
*This is an additional award which is related to COVID19 volunteering activities only. You can apply for the above awards along with the other PVA's.
***DEADLINE MAY 31ST 2021***