Childline Digital Support Volunteer
ISPCC - Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Health and wellbeing
Requirements:Knowledge for any area of social good
MentalDIY.com is a website aimed at empowering people. It contains free resources for education, mental health, careers, volunteer advice, and other areas of social good. We are looking for volunteers to help us with any of the following areas:
- Education materials for any age group or stage of education. Full citations needed for 3rd level content.
- Mental health or neurodiverse information for non-experts.
- Opinion pieces on any social good topic.
- Advertising us on social media.
- Art pieces for neurodiverse or mental health topics (illustration, poetry, etc).
- IT expertise.
- Video or podcast support
- Recommendations of online resources that we can advertise.
We're open minded if you have other ideas: email@example.com
Is training provided?: No
Tasks that the volunteer(s) will be expected to undertake:
Researching a social good topic and developing learning information, artwork, or opinion pieces.
Proofing other people's contributions
It consultation to help us develop social good supports
Skills required for this role:
Research skills, or experience/knowledge for a social good topic or area of education.
Details of time commitment needed for role:
Flexible time commitment and can be done remotely online.
Minimum time commitment per week:
1 hour p/week
Additional screening required for this role:
Volunteers must be over the age of 18.
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to get in touch:
Name: David Tierney
Address: MentalDIY, Mentaldiy.com
StudentVolunteer.ie enables students to have the opportunity to: enrich your personal development and employability skills, have a fun experience, meet new people, and give back to your community. Sign up now.Register Now