UL Student Life
Students wishing to receive their award through the Student Life Pathway can get involved in
How to register for the UCC Works Award:
Register your Place on the UCC Works Award Student Life Pathway using the links above.
The Reflective Reports are due back for February 28th 2019. The Ceremony will take place mid-March 2019.
The Reflective Report information will be sent to you in February 2019.
How to keep track of your hours:
1) Login to www.studentvolunteer.ie/ucc
2) Click REGISTER (this just registers you on the computer system)
3) Sign up and fill out the form and make up your own password
4) This will allow you into your own unique dashboard.
5) In the “Opportunities” section, select “View More” and register there for the UCC Works Award Student Life Pathway (whichever route you are taking)
6) The next screen will say “nearly there”… this is where you enter a note as to why you are applying. Please enter “I am a member of the UCC XXX Society/Club... or member of uLink Peer Support etc "
7) Your registration will be pending there, until it is approved.
8) Once approved, you can now begin to log your hours. You can manage and track everything from here.
StudentVolunteer.ie enables students to have the opportunity to: enrich your personal development and employability skills, have a fun experience, meet new people, and give back to your community. Sign up now.Register Now