If you have the time here's what you need to do:
- Think about the support and skills you can offer.
- Contact your local Parish Office or Presbyteries.
- Get recognised for your contribution through the PVA -
A) Create your dashboard on www.studentvolunteer.ie
B) Make one volunteer entry (called Covid19) on the ad-hoc section on www.studentvolunteer.ie. The details should include the town/county where volunteered, type of volunteering and number of hours (hours do not have to be exact).
- The PVA team will be in contact with all COVID19 volunteers that logged their details on www.studentvolunteer.ie.
- Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and remember social distancing and washing your hands.
The PVA Team