- Environment/Animal welfare
UCC Works Award Programme
The UCC Works Internship Pathway is a period of voluntary work experience in a UCC Campus organisation or department. Students participating in the UCC Works Internship Pathway are required to complete a minimum of forty hours voluntary placement within the organisation. This is certified by a record of attendance form signed by the internship provider. Students are then required to complete a reflective report and update their C.V in order to qualify for the UCC WORKS AWARD.
What is involved?
1. Students should apply for internship positions advertised on http://mystudentjob.ucc.ie - Click on UCC Works in the Categories.
2. When students have secured a placement in an approved position, you must then register your place on the UCC Works Programme - here Internship Pathway
3. Participate in the approved position and complete a minimum of 40 hours of placement with the organisation. You will be able to track and log your hours here on Studentvolunteer.ie/ucc on your own dashboard.
4. Reflect on the skills you developed and submit a Reflective Report and updated CV to UCC Works Award Administration.
5. Receive the UCC Works Award! The ceremony will be held March 2020.
Is training provided?: Yes
Please note that Garda Vetting is required for this position which will be processed with you after you apply.
Minimum time commitment per week:
1 hour p/week
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to get in touch:
Name: UCC Works Award Programme
Address: UCC Works Award Programme , UCC Career Services
StudentVolunteer.ie enables students to have the opportunity to: enrich your personal development and employability skills, have a fun experience, meet new people, and give back to your community. Sign up now.Register Now