SCI Germany: WWII Remembrance Goes Digital
Voluntary Service International
- Human Rights/Justice
TU Dublin Societies Office
Requirements:COMMUNICATION; DEDICATION | COMMITMENT; PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Club Committee members lead in the organisation and management of their Club.
All roles are performed on a voluntary basis and we are very grateful of your contribution to the TU Dublin Community. Please register your status as a committee member and you can begin logging your hours and getting due recognition and reward when appropriate.
There are various positions - summary information below, and please get in touch with the TU Dublin Sports team for more information if needed.
The Secretary Secretary:
• Deal with incoming communications to pass onto the committee and/or members
• Maintain an accurate membership list
• Publicise meetings and keep members up to date with all activities
• Provide secretarial support to the committee and produce agendas and take minutes of meetings and issue these to members ensure to save everything on Club OneDrive and Club Microsoft Teams.
• Responsible for all financial transactions on the Club Portal and administers the sports club finances
• Submit detailed Club Budget complete with quotes uploaded to the Club Portal.
• Ensure all members have paid their membership fees and are registered on the Club Portal
• Ensure all income and expenditure is accurately recorded & evidence of both are uploaded in the form of an invoice/receipt/lodgement receipt.
• Ensure that everything is recorded on Club Portal with a paper trace ie lodgement made by a several members for trip, list the members and the amount paid pp etc.
• Check your income and expenditure on the Club portal ensuring that all receipts and invoices are uploaded immediately
• Present the financial end of semester reports at the AGM and ensure copies are made available to all members
Other Club Committee roles include but are not exclusive to:
Health and Safety Officer
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Trips/ Events Officer
Is training provided?: Yes
Please note that Garda Vetting is required for this position which will be processed with you after you apply.
Minimum time commitment per week:
1 hour p/week
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to get in touch:
Name: Claire Flannery
Address: TU Dublin Societies Office, TU Dublin City Campus, Aungier St, Dublin D02 HW71
StudentVolunteer.ie enables students to have the opportunity to: enrich your personal development and employability skills, have a fun experience, meet new people, and give back to your community. Sign up now.Register Now