ATS Student Mentoring
- Health and wellbeing
UCC Works Award Programme
The Skills Centre is offering four UCC students the opportunity to be part of their student ambassador team through the UCC Works Programme. The successful students will help the UCC Skills Centre to further assimilate the Skills Centre to the student body through promotional work on virtual platforms.
Is training provided?: Yes
Please note that Garda Vetting is required for this position which will be processed with you after you apply.
Tasks that the volunteer(s) will be expected to undertake:
· Promote the UCC Skills Centre to the UCC student body
· Assist in Social media marketing activities
· Assist in organising and running various media campaigns to promote the Skills Centre
· Assist with the administration of the Skills Centre
· Complete a brief training course with the UCC Skills Centre
· Event management and attendance.
Skills required for this role:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Organisational skills
· Competent in use of social media, i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
· Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team.
· Good IT skills.
Minimum time commitment per week:
1 hour p/week
Additional screening required for this role:
Email a one page CV and one page Expression of Interest Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to get in touch:
Name: UCC Works Award Programme
Address: UCC Works Award Programme , UCC Career Services
StudentVolunteer.ie enables students to have the opportunity to: enrich your personal development and employability skills, have a fun experience, meet new people, and give back to your community. Sign up now.Register Now