Day of HOPE Volunteer Collector
The Hope Foundation
Requirements:Content contributors must be 16-25 years old and living in Ireland
- Are you interested in helping to shape Ireland’s youth information website?
- Do you have stories and opinions that you think will inspire, support, educate and engage young people across Ireland?
- Do you have a passion for writing, making videos/podcasts or working with your peers on important issues?
- Are you aged 16-25 and living in Ireland?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, volunteering with SpunOut as a content contributor might be for you!
Is training provided?: Yes
Tasks that the volunteer(s) will be expected to undertake:
To ensure SpunOut.ie represents the views, experiences and opinions of young people across Ireland, volunteers submit articles, videos or podcasts, or create fact sheets to be posted on SpunOut.ie and on our social media. The content can be about any topic that interests you and that you think will interest your peers.
- Content can be sent in at any time of the year. You can send in content weekly/monthly or whenever suits you.
- Check out our submission guidelines for more information on written articles (http://spunout.ie/news/article/submission-guidelines-for-spunout.ie)
- Visit our 'Opinion' section to see what others have submitted (http://spunout.ie/opinion)
- Looking for ideas – check out our 2018 content call out (http://spunout.ie/opinion/article/2018-content-call-out)
Skills required for this role:
An interest in issues that affect youung peple in Ireland today. No experience is required as the SpunOut team can help you to develop your content if needed.
Details of time commitment needed for role:
Articles, videos and podcasts can be created in your own time. Some volunteers like to send in content one per month, but you can submit more of less depending on your availability.
Minimum time commitment per week:
1 hour p/week
Additional screening required for this role:
Click the apply button below to express your interest in becoming a volunteer! Volunteers must be between 16-25 and live in Ireland.
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to get in touch:
Name: Heather Barry
Address: SpunOut.ie, Sean MacBride House, 48 Fleet Street, Dublin 2
StudentVolunteer.ie enables students to have the opportunity to: enrich your personal development and employability skills, have a fun experience, meet new people, and give back to your community. Sign up now.Register Now