Bag Packing Volunteers needed Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt!
The Oesophageal Cancer Fund
- Health and wellbeing
Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
Requirements:You must be a student in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences at UL
We want to hear your voice!
The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences are looking for students to join our team of Student Ambassadors. You will get the opportunity to tell your UL story whilst helping us to promote our courses and campus. No one knows what it’s like to live and study in UL better than you - we need your voice to help us attract new students, and to give advice to current students.
Our only requirement is that you are studying a Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences course, and that you are willing to help promote the University in an enthusiastic, positive way. We’re looking for students from 1st to 4th year, postgrad students and international students.
As a Student Ambassador you will:
- Write blog posts and/or vlog for our student blog.
- Post on our Twitter, Snapchat and/or Instagram accounts.
You will also have the occasional, and optional, opportunity to:
- Support us at UL marketing events such as Open Days and Career Fairs, talking positively to prospective students about your life in UL.
- Take part in photo shoots and promotional videos about UL, and appear in our promotional material talking about what it’s like to study in UL.
What will you get out of this experience?
- Be an important part of our editorial team. Help plan our content, as well as getting training on using blogs and social media as marketing tools (great for your CV!)
- Get to know the faculty and staff in AHSS.
- Improve your writing skills and add to your writing portfolio.
- Develop your communication skills.
- Meet others and have fun.
The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences is one of 4 faculties in UL, offering a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Student Ambassadors will work with the Dean’s Office in online promotion.
All hours volunteered count towards the UL President's Volunteer Award.
Is training provided?: Yes
Tasks that the volunteer(s) will be expected to undertake:
Promote UL by:
You will also have the occasional, optional opportunity to:
Skills required for this role:
Details of time commitment needed for role:
There are no set hours for this opportunity, you can contribute as much as you are able, so the role will not interfere with your University work.
Minimum time commitment per week:
1 hour p/week
Additional screening required for this role:
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to get in touch:
Name: Jess Beeley
Address: Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences, University of Limerick, Room C1078, Main Building, Limerick
StudentVolunteer.ie enables students to have the opportunity to: enrich your personal development and employability skills, have a fun experience, meet new people, and give back to your community. Sign up now.Register Now